First day commuting with my folding bike.
What I have learned:
- Bike is heavier than you think
- Bike is bigger than you think
- Takes longer to unpack than I thought
- Quicker to pack up the I thought
- Does not fit in the overhead luggage rack easily
- Coffee after riding to train makes me too hot on the train (this I just forgot)
I am a little nervous locking it up outside all day but, not much I can do. It is locked up tight and I brought the seat inside.
Ride to train should be sweet tonight.
Overall was a great commute